CharltonChinchillaCharltonChinchilla

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

You're fucking insane, you know that David?

But don't ever change, the world needs creepy messed up flash.

SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel

The master does it again

You have honoured the portal yet again with your unrivaled skill and technique in static non moving animation. This animation was so deep it touched the very fibre of my soul, only you could think of such an intiguing and complex story line and at the same time execute it masterfully. We are not worthy.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

I liked it

Couldnt say i loved it which is true for every other mastermind it was funny it made me laugh it just seemed a tad rushed and i preffered the old mastermind design.. still funny though

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Fucking gold

This was the funniest shit i have seen on this site.. since Metal gear funnies once again you guys had me pissing myself, both parts were quality and the 3rd brawl taunts sucked goat wank juice so all the ppl giving this a 0 or either under 7 or 4chan furries i fucking loved it and fucking 5'd it

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

I fucking love chinese newgrounds is better place with bbs improvements and all that crap fuck the west hope this isnt just an april fools lol this is good movie no more play for newgrounds i buy new chinese car now!! FUCK!!
china!!!!

Luigi's Confession Luigi's Confession

Poor

Old, not funny and overused. I can see why people can like this some people will NEVER get tired of dbz stuff in sprites but i have after countless countless front page flashes on it and that over 9000 thing i pissed myself the first 15 times but now... its just a no if i saw this flash about 2 and a half years ago it would of been a ten and im not moaning at the people who love it cause i used to love this kinda stuff aswell.. so in all i didnt like it but dont pay too much attention to this review.

hrechkaness responds:

i don't take this review as a negative one i know this style has been done over and over again i didn't make it to try and be original and different trust me lol. But like you said before although some are tired of this theme the majority still aren't so thats why i made it :D and it was just a fun project to work on altogether so if i can get a laugh out of few people i'm happy lol. thx for the review

EEL EEL

Shit

Dude that sucked reeaall bad that made no sense at all and i dont mind if it makes no sense and is funny randomness but that didnt make me laugh and it certainly didn't blow me away with amazing animating skills it looked like dogshit the dudes shoulders were just floating which made it look more gay and the background and the concept were just dull... sorry dude but it was shit how the fuck did this get front page?

RepublicaSocialistaMundia RepublicaSocialistaMundia

I dont think this is suitable

I dont think global politics belongs on a site like newgrounds... you're just cooking up trouble here mate its good to express your beliefs in animation but like i said an American site with a lot of 11 year olds who dont know about cold war and the soviets who will just say wtf load o shit ROFLS wont understand it and it will just end up with racist remarks.. moving on to the animation it was OK but very repetitive and the animation wasnt too great but liked the uses of the reds and yellows but on a personal scale i can't really give it more than a 5/10 because of my beliefs i think communism is wrong nobody can ever be equal because nobody is equal it wont work and a shit shoveler should never be on the same money as a head surgeon EVER the thought of that is fucking wrong...

Charlton is the only red army i will ever support WOOOOO

Kenzu responds:

Fortunately it seems that clever Newgrounders aren't as few as you are saying. Seems that many Americans are much more clever than you think, and indeed like this flash!

Sonic the Unstoppable Sonic the Unstoppable

Was OK i guess..

It was nothing original, a simple sonic sprite flash but hey i usually like these the animation was good and the fighting scene was good but i did not like the vioce acting one bit everytime sonic said a word i wanted to kill him for his annoying ass voice, although that did make me happy when he got blown up but then knuckles ruins the ride with that.. lame ass joke but on the whole not bad.

Golden-Fox responds:

Well, the main joke is supposed to rely on Sonic titles. There's like, Sonic Unleashed, The Speed of Sonic, or whatever. Titles that would define Sonic as great, and when he brags about himself. Adding the unexpected nuke was a great thought, cause I wanted to use a little bit of cartoon humor, regarding the Sonic titles that were made.

i.e. "ha ha ha ha! I am almighty" but then the unusual happens and then he fails.

The Sonic Boom phrase, I'll admit, is unnecessary. It was like a cherry on top, and well... I guess it didn't fit that well.

Thanks for the criticism, and your review.

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

Wierd but..

Yea.. that was waay to wierd for me but you cant help but admire the animation it was almost adam phillips quality and thats fucking saying something but personally the movie itself didn't appeal to me thats just me though i know tons of people love it so dont pay too much attention keep it up! :D

animatorjones responds:

hahaha made me laugh,

completely valid opinion, some things are just too out there for everyone, and i can see this fitting in that category. i respect the fact that you gave me a fair review though regaurdless of your taste :D

(as for the phillips comment, <3)

-jones